What are the things that need to be addressed to effectively feed Love and Peace thoughts and actions into America's presidency ?

Driver Statement
A lot of stuff has been done all over the world that feeds a way of suffering.
There is generally this need of Love and Peace, and concretely a need to feed Love and Peace thoughts and actions in America’s presidency.

And this seems good enough for me to start doing something around it.
First need I identify is to get organized. For this, I choose to use Driver Mapping from S3.0.
For a reference on the full process, in a more visual way, check http://sociocracy30.org/static-images/img/tension-driver-domain/driver-mapping-print.png

So…First steps I recommend for you to enter this conversation is to answer questions 1 and 2 to yourself, and explicitly reply to this text with your answer. This will allow me to understand who is really committed into this.

1 - Do you have any clarifying question around the above driver?
2 - Do you relate and consent to working on this driver?

When you’ve answered 1 and 2, move on to next questions, and please update this post - it’s a wiki post, so you can edit it directly, below the step ;-).

3 - Who are the actors that might: suffer, benefit, contribute or delay the process of addressing the driver above? (replace [YOUR ANSWER HERE] by your answer.) (To edit this text you need to: login to this site and then, click on the “Edit this wiki post” on the top-right of the post - or the pencil available on the bottom-right)

• People living in North America
  • Republicans
  • Democrats
  • People working on Social Media
  • Planet
  • [YOUR ANSWER HERE]

4 - For each actor.,identify a list of sub-drivers (contexts and needs) that relate to them (can be drivers that they may help attend or drivers that they might need to be addressed).What are the drivers (needs and contexts) per actor that need to/can be addressed to effectively feed Love and Peace thoughts and actions into America’s presidency ?

5 - On step five we bundle all the needs from all the actors together and try and categorize them into sets of drivers (domains)

6 - For each domain we then give a name, and identify concrete actions that may be done or topics that can benefit from some governance.

Some already in course actions are listed as replys to this post.

On Facebook (thank you Marius Blanke), I’ve seen this:

This!
Don’t use his name;
Remember this is a regime and he’s not acting alone;
Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state;
Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow;
No more helpless/hopeless talk;
Support artists and the arts;
Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it;
Take care of yourselves; and
Resist!
Keep demonstrations peaceful. In the words of John Lennon, “When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight! Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”
When you post or talk about him, don’t assign his actions to him, assign them to “The Republican Administration,” or “The Republicans.” This will have several effects: the Republican legislators will either have to take responsibility for their association with him or stand up for what some of them don’t like; he will not get the focus of attention he craves; Republican representatives will become very concerned about their re-elections.
(Copy to paste to your wall - wider than sharing)

As I’m not fond of redirecting anger from one person to other, even if it is a group of people.
I decided to edit last part and then re-share it. This might be an action to be done straight away if you are using facebook.

So if you have facebook, post the text below to your wall (gets more adherence than sharing)

1. Don’t use his name;
  2. Remember this is a regime and he’s not acting alone;
  3. Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state;
  4. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow;
  5. No more helpless/hopeless talk;
  6. Support artists and the arts;
  7. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it;
  8. Take care of yourselves; and
  9. Resist!
    Keep demonstrations peaceful. In the words of John Lennon, “When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight! Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”

Oh, and if you want to do something together, here is a place where you can get organized:

(Copy to paste to your wall - wider than sharing)

Now I know that a probably original source for this was from Bernice King, daughter of Martin Luther King. Here the story: http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/02/08/mlks-daughter-just-took-out-trump-on-facebook-donalds-going-to-flip-out/ Here the original 10 points:

1. Don’t use his name; EVER (45 will do)

2. Remember this is a regime and he’s not acting alone;

3. Do not argue with those who support him–it doesn’t work;

4. Focus on his policies, not his orange-ness and mental state;

5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow;

6. No more helpless/hopeless talk;

7. Support artists and the arts;

8. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it;

9. Take care of yourselves; and

10. Resist!